I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

i'm not okay...



 So, I'm not proud of myself that all I've felt is pain, hurt and disappointment for the past three years.

 Life has not been easy for me and I wake up every day telling myself that regardless of everything I'm going through, I'll still be strong.

🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶

 I keep trying so hard to make myself strong, telling myself that everything is okay, everything happens for a reason.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶

 I try to romanticize my pain, try to make it feel like the pain is not easy until there comes a moment in my life where I just break down and cry. 

And the moment I start crying, I can't stop the tears.

 The tears keep flowing and flowing and flowing.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶

 I don't know, it makes me feel like I have bottled up so much pain in my heart. I have tried to contain the pain so much.

 It's like, it's like my pain has been kept in a jar and the jar is overflowing.

🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶🖤🩶

 But I'm sealing the jar so tight so even the smallest leak makes it overflow and my tears just come running and closing it is very difficult because I have to force myself, like I have to force a lid to close so it will stop spilling. 

I am not happy💔.

 I am not happy💔. 

And I am happy to admit that I am not happy💔.

 Life is not good💔. 

Life is really bad right now and I am not happy....🥀💔


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡