I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

A New Chapter Of My Life ๐Ÿซถ❤️

Oh my God ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿซถ❤️

Hi and I know it's been forever since I last posted here ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

Like sometimes I just open up my blog and stare in absolute laziness ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Not because I don't want to write but because I have sooooooo much to do personally ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฒ❤️


If you're reading this post and you've read most of my previous post, you'll realize that life has not been easy for me and I wouldn't stop whining about it ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†❤️‍๐Ÿฉน


But I'm here to confirm and tell you that all is well for real ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ’”


I have lived in sorrow and hurt for Soo long that it has traumatized me ๐Ÿ’”


Yet though my days are still grey and cloudy, I want to look on the positive side, I have to accept my reality and save & change my situation ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿคง❤️‍๐Ÿฉน


B#tching and moaning about it has literally gotten me no where ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’”

I am not cured From my suffering, I still have terrible days and life is testing my patience ๐Ÿ’”

But I refuse to just sit there and let my story be told and dictated because of someone ๐Ÿฅฒ❤️‍๐Ÿฉน


I'm no longer going to let fear, anxiety and sadness stop me from doing what I love ๐Ÿซ ❤️‍๐Ÿฉน


I'm building a system around what I love and establishing myself from there ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿซ ❤️‍๐Ÿฉน


That's why I haven't posted here in a while, cuz I'm realistically working on myself ๐Ÿซถ❤️‍๐Ÿฉน


So here's the tea ☕๐Ÿ’•

๐ŸคŽ : I have officially launched my YouTube pod ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰❤️❤️❤️

I did tell you, I'd launch it this year...yess I don't have a luxurious expensive studio...I don't even have a microphone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’”.

I just have my will to work and my passion to succeed ☺️๐Ÿซถ❤️. 

So Valentina Speaks is totally live and coloured ✅๐Ÿ’— 

๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–>>>( The Unholy Gurl Gospel )<<< ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒธ

Like I want to start messy and grow from there ๐Ÿฅน❤️

Like I posted my first 2 videos and got 11 subscribers and I am forever grateful ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿซถ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’—

When I posted my 2nd yt video it got banned because of copyright issues..cuz I used Cardi's music as my intro 

And I love the fact that I am starting messy, I am learning stuff, I would have never known if I was still waiting for the right time ❤️


๐ŸคŽ: I have finally like finally finally finally finally finally found the perfect platform to not only host my online store but to also give me the tipping feature I so needed ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฐ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Like now I can create and sell my Products and have the support of my audience, after 3 and half years of searching ๐Ÿฅน❤️.

So I am going to be creating so many products that would help you by elevating your lifestyle and mindset for real ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿซถ❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

Plus I'm still going to be recommending products that I know it's worth it ☺️❤️


๐ŸคŽ: As you already know, I have launched a new website Where I educate, inform and inspire ๐Ÿฅฐ❤️

Like blogspot is my diary thought log ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“–❤️

While WordPress is my informing, educating, mindset shifts haven ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿซถ❤️

Pls please subscribe to my WordPress email list, so you wouldn't miss any new releases ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅบ❤️


๐ŸคŽ: I am a creative overthinking mentality depressed introvert, who want to take risks to elevate my life and the life of others so please ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿซถ❤️

Follow me, like, share and support my journey....so you can help me, help you ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅน❤️

Just a girl sharing her unfiltered thoughts and voice... hoping to inspire and create change ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ˜š❤️

I love you all so much ☺️❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡