I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

I'm Done Oversharing

 


I want to be alone...I want to isolate myself from everything

I'm tired... I'm sad... I'm overwhelmed.... I'm depressed ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

Right now my life feels sooo heavy, I don't know what to do ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

Whether I look left or right....up or down, help isn't coming from anywhere ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

I have prayed, wished, starved, hoped for just a little glimpse of freedom and reassurance ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

I have over shared my problems and situation with sooo many ppl and now I regret it ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

At the end of the day, I just lay down in bed with my pillow soaking up my endless tears.... I'm tired...I gave myself that opportunity to over share and in the end, ppl are finding me difficult and I just sound like I'm nagging ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

The ones closest to my heart that I never thought would turn s complete blind eye on me...have locked their doors on me and all they do is gossip about me ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

Why ???!!!

I blame myself for everything... cuz I am facing the circumstances of my actions ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

Circumstances has led me to where I am today ๐Ÿฅ€❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

I don't want to be with anyone...I don't want to speak or pour out my heart to anyone cuz I've done that a billion times and in the end... nothing came out of it

So I have decided to set the right boundaries ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

To cut off ppl for good ๐Ÿฅ€

To isolate myself coz it's not like they care ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

It's my life and the hurt and anguish I'm going through no one sees them or feels them because everyone has a problem of their own ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”... and I understand and respect that ❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

I have been traumatized and I have experienced stuff too early in my life ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”...I am tired and fed up ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡