I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

I just wanted to talk

 


Why am I still hurting ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”?

I poured my soul out...but I was met with confusing ๐Ÿ’ญ

I expected you to talk back and tell me how you were feeling ๐Ÿฅ€❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

But you just ended up... taking time off ๐Ÿฅ€❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

I never wanted you to take time off ๐Ÿฅ€❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

I just wanted you to communicate with me ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ’”

Rather than shutting the whole conversation down and going offline ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

You are so far away from me and the distance between us is deep...so I can't meet you us to discuss ๐Ÿฅ€❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

Distance doesn't destroy relationships...but silence does ๐Ÿค

So please don't be quiet ๐Ÿฅ€❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

Hear my cries and speak to me ๐Ÿ˜“❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

Don't let me overthink and it would get me overwhelmed ๐Ÿฅ€❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

I'm hurting but you're just taking time off ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

Please don't do this to me.....❣️๐Ÿ’”


I'm going to also give you the time and spave you need to process your thoughts ❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

I'll be here... whenever you feel like talking....you know where to find me ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡