I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

ᥫ᭡.🍥⋆🐇་༘🌷.ೃ࿔ Aesthetic Dump ପ꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ଓ 🌸🤍

 

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. ♫₊˚.🎧 ✩。୧ ‧₊˚ 🍓 ⋅ ☆☾⋆。𖦹 °✩୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧༘⋆🌷🫧💭₊˚ෆ♡✧( •⌄• ✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚  ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧)☾⋆。𖦹 °✩‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.༘⋆♡⸝⸝💌⊹。°˖➴✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮。°˖ ʚ🍓ɞ ꒦꒷⩩୧ ‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚˚ · .˚ ༘🦋⋆。˚₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎˚୨୧۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🩰'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'⊹🌷🧺*:・(ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)ꕤ.゚.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊⩇⩇:⩇⩇𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒୧⍤⃝💐˚₊˚✧🦩✧˖°🌷𐙚𓏲⋆ ִֶָ ๋𓂃 ⋆ᡣ𐭩────୨ৎ────ᡣ𐭩.ᐟ⋆˚࿔ edidi 𝜗𝜚˚⋆‧₊ ᵎᵎ 🍒 ⋅ ˚✮°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆🌷͙⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼ִֶָ𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ🐇་༘࿐˚.🎀༘⋆🧸ྀི˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚ℓo͟v͟ ყoυ .ᐟ⋆˚✿˖°˙ . ꒷ 🍰 . 𖦹˙—૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡𖦹🍀୭˚. ᵎᵎ。🧷𖦹°‧▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||| 0:10 ˖ ֹ੭୧ 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 ⊹ ࣪ ⑅⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆˚˖𓍢🌷✧˚.🎀⋆૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა˚˖𓍢🌷✧˚.🎀⋆˚⊱🪷⊰˚✩°𓏲⋆🌿. ⋆⸜ 🍵✮˚°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡⋆。˚୨𝑳𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒅𝒆୧˚。⋆. ܁₊ ⊹ . ܁ ⟡ ܁ . ⊹ ₊ ܁.✿˚ ༘ 🦕𖦹⋆。˚૮₍ ´ ꒳ `₎აㅤ ׅ 𝄂𝄚𝅦𝄚𝄞𝅄ㅤ🌊⋆。𖦹 °.🐚⋆❀˖°🫧°.🐚⋆❀˖°🫧ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ⊹ ࣪ ˖╰┈➤⌗.ᐟ⋆⭒˚.⋆🪐 ⋆⭒˚.⋆⋆⭒˚.⋆🪐⋆。‧˚ʚ🧸ɞ˚‧。⋆──★ ˙🍓 ̟!!🎧ྀི࿔‧ ֶָ֢˚˖𐦍˖˚ֶָ֢ ‧࿔⊹ ࣪ ˖🕰️୭˚. ᵎᵎ🗝️𖦹.ᡣ𐭩˚ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ!˚⋆𐙚。 𖦹.ᡣ𐭩˚𐔌 . ⋮ 𝓡ᥙℓᥱʂ .ᐟ ֹ ₊ ꒱(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)𐙚⋆°。⋆♡୧⍤⃝💐˙ . ꒷🍰 . 𖦹˙—⋆。𖦹 ˚ 𓇼 ˚。⋆✩₊˚.⋆🕸️⋆⁺₊✧^. .^₎⟆૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა𝐒𝐇𝐄┃𝐇𝐄𝐑⋆。‧˚ʚ🍒ɞ˚‧。⋆✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧🎀🪞🩰🦢🕯️₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆𝐵𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒.₊˚ʚ 🌱 ₊˚✧ ゚.────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──⭒₊ ⊹🌕₊ ⊹⭒༄˖°.🍂.ೃ࿔*:・꧁ᬊᬁᴀɴɢᴇʟᬊ᭄꧂༘⋆🌷🫧💭₊˚ෆ¡Y ˖ ࣪ ᨰᥣᥴ᥆ꩇ! ᰔ ִ ׄ¡Y ˖ ࣪ ᨰᥣᥴ᥆ꩇ! ᰔ ִ ׄ⌗ ωᥱℓᥴ𐐫꧑ᥱ ! 🌈🏻‎🏼‎🏽‎🏾🏿‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈·✦(╥﹏╥)🎀⋆ ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡