I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

2025 Wasn't Perfect, But I Survived ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’•

 2025 is almost over ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”

So many things happened this year,

 and I’m glad I was able to document parts of my life on this blog ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’.

I know that sitting back a year or two from now

 and reading this will be so nostalgic, 

and I can’t wait for that moment ☺️❤️.

I told myself that 2025 was going to be my year, 

and though the year is ending without any physical achievements to show for it ๐Ÿฅ€✨, 

I’ve gained so much experience, wisdom, and lessons ๐Ÿฅน❤️.

The mistakes, the heartbreaks, and the challenges are constantly pushing me to grow into the person I am becoming every day ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’✨.

I waited and prayed for miracles to change my life, when I should have been building myself up ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”.

I can’t even count the times I’ve broken down, cried, been disappointed…

 and still found the strength to overcome it all ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’•.

One thing 2025 has taught me is that nothing is permanent and everything is temporary. 

Where I was in March 2025 is not where I am today ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’•.

The mindset I had six months ago is not the mindset I carry today ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”.

I’ve seen progress in myself, both mentally and emotionally ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’•.

Yes, if I could redo the year, I’d change some things ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’”.

But I’m glad I went through everything, because even without physical achievements, 

the growth I’ve gained is worth more than any trophy ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’•

2026 is going to be another year of endless possibilities, and I’m not going to waste a single moment of it ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–.

FYI: This is my 80th post ๐ŸŽ‰



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡