I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

Today, I Choose to Be Free 🌱💕

 

Today, I choose to be happy 😊💖. 
I choose to let go❤️‍🩹.

 I choose to be myself😆🫶💝. 

To love myself🥹❤️. 

To cherish myself😻🧡.

 Today, I choose to let go of the people whose company is toxic to my peace of mind😮‍💨💔. 

Today, I choose to be free🥺.... Today, I choose to embrace my flaws🤗❤️‍🩹. 

 I choose to accept my mistakes🥲🫶❤️‍🩹.

 Today, I choose to change❤️.

 I choose to be better❤️. 

I choose to move forward❤️. 

I choose to guard my soul🫂💕.

I love me and the experiences that have shaped me to be the person I am today 🫶💕.

I choose to live every single moment without regret 🥀💔. Because I cannot gain the time I've lost 🥺🥀❤️‍🩹

I'm embracing my new era and age....age doesn't measure maturity 🤧❤️‍🩹. It is a state of mind 🥀💔


#SelfLove❤️‍🩹 #HealingJourney🌱💕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡