I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

🎀One Year In: Finding My Voice Online🌱💕

 

As always, I just want my voice to be heard 🫶💕

I want to help people shift their mindset and rise above the storm 🥹❤️‍🩹

It’s almost been a year since I started my blog 🥹✨

 I launched this heartfelt page back in December 2024.

 At first, I deleted so many posts because I thought they weren’t good enough 😓💔

 but eventually, I learned to accept myself and embrace my unique writing style 🫠❤️‍🩹

I barely have active readers, but honestly… what the heck...everyone started small. 

I’m going to grow from there 🥹❤️‍🔥

And now, I’ve taken another step forward… 🎙️💕

I’ve finally launched my very first podcast 🥹✨

I’ve always wanted to start one, but the idea of waiting a whole year to grow an audience used to dump my spirit 🤧❤️‍🩹

 But even with that fear, I went ahead anyway 🥰🤲

I’ve already uploaded 6 episodes 🥹💖 I love recording daily I just love talking 🥴🧡

And even though I’m not sure if my rants and discussions will lead anywhere yet, I’m still going for it 🥹❤️‍🩹

Some people unfollowed when I started posting about my podcast on TikTok 😢💔

 But they weren’t my real ones anyway. They followed me for K-Pop demon hunter content 🥲 Not my voice. 

And that’s okay. I’m finding my true community now 🫶💕

🌸Where real thoughts meet real change ☕💕

My Cozy Podcast (MY RULES AS A GIRLFRIEND) ☕💕

#podvibes☕ #newmilestone💖 #cozythoughts #blogtobrand🫶💕


Comments