I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

Feeling the storm🥀❤️‍🩹

I don't know when I'll overcome this chapter of my life...

I feel like I've wasted 3 yrs of my life 🫠🥀💔

Reflecting on it and thinking about it hurts me so much...

but tears wouldn't fix an inch of it 🥀💔

I've leaved in sorrow and pain for too long that now...

I feel it's a part of my life 🫠💔

I don't know what to do it say .....

 I've just acknowledged and accepted my pain 

and I pray for the day where 

I'll look back and tears of joy run down my face ❤️‍🩹

Cuz now I'm out of tears and I'm shrinking inside 🥀💔

I don't even know what to think of life anymore.... 

and to think I'm going through this because of my fellow sinner

I just have to leave in a silence for a little longer

Because in the mist of this void and sadness....

there is still a little glimpse of hope in me ❤️

#the.end.of.my.rope🥀🖤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡