I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

Born To Be Humbled: A Chapter I Never Chose To Live 🥀❤️‍🩹

 

When will this chapter of my life end... sometimes I feel like I'm milking 

my situation and making it seem worse than it actually is 🥲💔

Then I remember that it is worse than I actually show it to be🫠💔

I question myself why am I in this situation? 💔

Why is life humbling me so much when I never did anything to deserve this,

 I was born to humbled for no reason 💔

Unbearable suffering and helpless...I don't even know if there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me 💔

So why do I have to start the beginning of my life with overwhelming pain with no hope tied to it 💔

Why is life making me the victim of a situation a didn't sign up for 💔

I wasn't asked to be born, it was forced on me and now I have to struggle and fight my way out? 💔

What crime did I possibly commit in my past life 🤕💔

This is beyond tears, because I know even if I cry my tears mean nothing and it wouldn't even change an inch of my situation 💔

I wish I could cry tears of blood maybe then, life might look my way 🩸❤️‍🩹

#the.of.the.rope🥀🩸💔



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡