I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

Life Update: I’m Back, Bigger & Better ♡

 Okay okay ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

It's been forever since I last posted on my cozy blog ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿฆ‹✨๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•

Like ๐Ÿ‘€, I'm surprised Google hasn't even shut it down ๐Ÿฅฒ, my biggest concern is when Google decides to discontinue blogspot ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

My tiny heart ๐Ÿฅฒ❤️

Anywho (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠แดฅ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ⁠ส‹⁠), I'm back bigger ๐Ÿ˜Œ, better ๐Ÿฅณ and stronger than before ๐Ÿฅน☕๐Ÿ’•

I've had some seriously serious ups and downs like....I even started doubting myself and feeling sad at some point ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’”

Life has been sooo mean to me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

But I'm ready to face it head on ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช❤️❤️❤️

Even though I feel like I haven't achieved anything YET ๐Ÿ‘€....my days are coming and when that time comes, which is soon ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–

I'll show the world ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’•

For now, I'll just day dream about my pending success ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’•

Life is too short to be stressed ๐Ÿ˜ž❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

I regret the time I was a stress freak and literally wanted to seek validation before I did anything ๐Ÿฅฒ❤️‍๐Ÿฉน


I don't regret it though, I've grown and learned from that experience ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’•

I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't go through the hard ship and pain ๐Ÿฅน❤️

I'm in my glowing booming era ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

I CANNOT BE BOTHERED ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿซฐ๐Ÿ’• #lifeupdates๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️ #Newbeginnings๐Ÿต๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’• #healing๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’•


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡