I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

This Chapter Feels Different: Grateful For Every Step ⁠♡


Shout out to God for making everything

 good and possible in my life ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–. 

I’ve seriously tested the waters, and it was rough I won’t lie ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ❤️‍๐Ÿฉน. 

But every single experience has made me stronger and tougher ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’•. 

I’m so hyped and excited for the next chapter of my life ๐Ÿฅฐ❤️.

I also want to give a huge thanks to the person helping me achieve my life goals and dreams ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’–. 

I love you, Bon Bon ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฅฐ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ. I would seriously be nothing without you ๐Ÿซ‚๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–.

I told myself 2025 was going to be my year, and I meant it ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜ค. 

I’ve been counting my days, reflecting on my life, and I knew I wanted to make a change.

 Even though the beginning of this year felt so tough and rough, I was determined to figure myself out. 

And with God as my witness, I’ve made a silent breakthrough in my life ๐Ÿฅน❤️‍๐Ÿฉน.

I am truly happy and deeply grateful because… like, I’ve been through a lot.

 Sure, everyone has been through a lot duuuhhh ๐Ÿ˜†❤️ but I’m talking about my journey. 

And I can’t stress enough how happy I am that I didn’t give up. I pushed through, even when I failed a billion times ๐Ÿฅน❤️‍๐Ÿฉน.

Failure is just one step closer to success and trust me, Bon Bon and I are living testimonies of that. Purr ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’…❤️‍๐Ÿฉน.

So to anyone out there working your butt off and thinking it doesn’t matter 

or that it’s not making a difference ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคง… trust me, everything counts. 

You are making serious progress ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ”ฅ.

Progress is progress no matter how small ๐Ÿฅฒ✨❤️‍๐Ÿฉน

#progressoverperfection ❤️‍๐Ÿฉน #Goals ๐Ÿซ‚❤️

 #gratitude ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡