I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

Glow Up In Progress: Becoming That Gurl ♡

 Oh my God, happy new month! 😮‍💨❤️‍🩹

It’s been a while since I last wrote a post since July 19th, to be exact.

 I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about myself, and honestly, I took some much-needed time to detox. 

And let me tell you… it was so worth it.

I’ve come back stronger, better, sassier, and overflowing with passion and ambition 😍. 

Right now, I’ve created something huge in my mind, and I cannot wait to bring it into reality.

 I’m writing this post to mark this moment so when I get my big breakthrough, I can look back and remember exactly how it all started 🥹🎀💖.

Look out, world 🌍 here I come. I’m about to make an impact, and it’s gonna hit hard 🥰😏👑❤️‍🔥. 

And to everyone who ever thought I was “just a girly weirdo,” or anyone who looked down on me…

 when I make it, you’ll look at me twice and wish you had never ghosted me or doubted my abilities 👹💀❤️‍🩹. 

That slim girl? She’s becoming that girl 🥹💅❤️.

I won’t say much more, but I’m radiating pure self-confidence because

 I’m ready to achieve my goals and finally put my lifelong passion to good use. 

Boss lady vibes, y’all 😁🔥🔥🔥

I’m so deeply grateful for everything that’s ever happened to me the good, the bad, the lessons, the blessings. 

Every moment has shaped me into the woman I am today 🥰🎀💖.

Impossibility is only in the mind.

#girlgoals🎀 #divavibes💋❤️ 

#unapologeticallyme🩰🧸🍧🎀❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡