I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

When Everything Feels Against You: A Reminder to Trust the Journey

 When It Feels Like Everything’s Against You😥💔…

Ever wanted something so badly that you could taste it🥺❤️… 

but for some reason, no matter how hard you try, things just keep falling apart? 😔💔

That’s the feeling that's been hovering around me 🫠. Wanting to grow 🌱. 

Wanting to push forward 💔. 

Wanting to become the person I see in my dreams❤️. 

But life? Life keeps dragging its feet, slamming doors in my face, and whispering, "Not yet😞"

And it hurts🤕 💔

Because I’m trying my best. I’m putting in the effort. I’m doing all the “right” things. But the results🥲? Nowhere to be seen💔

Today, I remembered something I heard once,  I don’t even know where exactly  but it said "When One Door Closes, An Entire House Can Open, Trust God "

At first, I rolled my eyes because... what does that even mean 🥲💔?

 But then it hit me: sometimes, we’re not supposed to carry everything alone🥺. 

Sometimes, we’re supposed to breathe, release, and trust that even when it doesn’t make sense — something bigger than us is working it out behind the scenes😢❤️‍🩹

So this is your reminder: it’s okay to feel overwhelmed 🥺. It’s okay to cry🥺.

 It’s okay to pause🥺. But don’t give up. Your journey isn’t broken. It’s unfolding. 🌷

What’s meant for you will find you💙

In the meantime, take gentle care of your heart. You’re doing better than you think🌙💗.

❤️‍🩹: The darker the night, the brighter the stars....the deeper the grief, the closer is God ✝️❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡