I Thought Leaving Would Feel Like Freedom.

Image
  After a month, everything seems so normal and dull... as if nothing ever happened. I am happy, but I feel empty. I waited for this for the longest time... three years and counting. I honestly did not like how I left things. It felt rushed. It felt sad. And honestly, if I could go back in time... I would probably do it the same way. I can't help but blame myself for leaving a toxic environment. I was suffering. Scars have been drawn on my body. Unwanted habits have now become normal for me. I feel restless. I am exhausted. I am tired, yet I feel like I don't deserve sleep. Why, though? I only left because I was tired of being exploited. I want to be selfish. I want to put myself first. I have been nothing but a dirty doormat. My mind, soul, and body crave peace and sleep, but I feel like the moment I lay down, I will fall behind. Am I over exaggerating my grief? Or am I trying to convince myself that leaving was the wrong step? I feel lonely. I don't crave people to intera...

What If Trying Still Feels Like Failing? (A Diary Entry for the Overwhelmed Girl)


Still sharing my unfiltered thoughts and heartbeats ๐Ÿฅบ❤️

Have you ever had that few where your heart is full of emotions, your thoughts are tangled and nothing feels quite right ๐Ÿ’”.

...well that's a feeling literally everyone can relate to ๐Ÿฉต

That weird feeling...when you don't really know what you're feeling ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ’”.

Just feeling annoyed, frustrated and even a little burnt out. When you're not okay ๐Ÿ˜ž...but can't explain why

When you're annoyed ๐Ÿ˜” but don't want to talk ....when you're tired ๐Ÿ˜ซ but wired at the same time.

It's really frustrating and overwhelming ๐Ÿ’”. 

I want you to just breathe.  Let it out cuz you're not alone in this๐Ÿ˜ข❤️.

That feeling is natural, normal and human. 

That emotional fog you're feeling is valid and that's what growth looks like ๐Ÿฅบ❤️

It's messy, frustrating and annoying.....

 Maybe you're going through something and it's messing with your mind ๐Ÿ’”. 

You want things to go right. You want to succeed.... and that's normal ❤‍๐Ÿฉน.

You're tired of being told you rush things --- because to you, you're just trying ๐Ÿ’Ÿ 

But you have to acknowledge and accept that ....deep down your stress comes not from effort but from fixating on the outcome instead of the process.

Your brain is screaming "slow down" but your heart is saying "why aren't things working out??"

It's okay ❤️

If your heart feels heavy and your mind is loud and nothing feels quite right ---- take a deep breath ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’ž. 

You're not alone in this. Progress is still progress...even if it's slow ๐Ÿฆฅ❤️

And maybe today.... surviving is succeeding ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Just A Girl ♡

When Womanhood Becomes A Joke: This Era Makes Me Sick ♡